Though the end of Summer is fast approaching (les sigh), we’ve got just the thing to help ease your transition into Fall! How does 25% off our top-selling Summer styles sound? Now’s the time to snatch up that Jardin Majorelle must-have, or that Tangier showstopper you’ve been eyeing all season long!
Shop our while-supplies-last Labor Day Sale here, now through Monday, September 1 at 11:59pm PST. But hurry, if we’ve learned anything from our last sale, it’s that the early bird gets the #candi!
Here at The Nest, there are few things we enjoy more than Fall in NYC! We can’t wait for the crisp autumn air, the leaves transitioning to rich earthen tones, and, of course, gathering ‘round a c+i pop-up with our dearest friends!
Hit play on our Botanica mix, relax, and cozy up alongside good company with some spiced cider and Fall jewels. Just like our latest collection, our Botanica playlist was curated with one of our main sources of inspiration in mind – nature!
Plans this weekend? What better way to celebrate the launch of our new Fall 2014 Botanica collection than with a pop-up? Think of our tips below as a field guide to making your display the talk of the town:
- Arrange florals in this season’s palette of bright berries + blues. When in doubt, use the hues of our Fall jewels as your color guide!
- Go green: succulents are not only on-trend this season, but they can also double as cute party favors for your guests!
- Capture that light + airy feeling by laying down a crisp, off-white linen table cloth. Your jewels will pop!
- Get creative with your props: think shabby chic wooden crates, colored glass bottles, + Mason jars. (Insider tip: Be sure to scour your local thrift store for hidden treasures!)
- Don’t forget to snap a pic and #chloeandisabel + #Botanica!
For more pop-up perfect tips, visit our Fall Pop-ups Pinterest Board: http://bit.ly/Vd8R38
Introducing our Fall 2014 collection, Botanica! Inspired by the flora + fauna of autumn, you’ll find an array of abstract florals, geometric stone shapes, + colorful crystal clusters in the rich berries + blues of the season. Get back to nature + explore our new collection today: http://bit.ly/VEGCu8.
Launching oh-so-soon (tonight at 10pm EST!), our Fall 2014 collection focuses on one of our main sources of design inspiration – nature. Are you ready to experience the rich hues + vintage-inspired designs of Botanica?
With Fall just around the corner, it’s time to bid adieu to Summer with one last outdoor soirée! Follow our top 5 tips for an enchanting garden pop-up:
- Go romantic with a DIY crown of Fall florals.
- For a party with a mythical air, wait ‘til dusk, then deck your display with pretty string lights, lanterns, + mixed bouquet blooms.
- Invite party-goers to sip on pomegranate punch as they shop beneath the twilight sky.
- Add a touch of whimsy with butterfly Mason jar lanterns. Get crafty + fill them with moss or your favorite blossoms!
- To the Chloe + Isabel Tastemakers: wow your pop-up shop guests by whipping up a homemade naked cake! (Find out how here.)
For more pop-up-perfect tips, visit our Fall Pop-ups Pinterest board: http://bit.ly/Vd8R38
Arakida Moritake’s haiku inspires us to appreciate all the beauty of nature. What’s inspiring you today?