Want to make a statement with your style? Take a cue from our #candifamily, the resident experts on the subject! Follow this step-by-step Statement-Making 101 tutorial to get the look:
- Select showstoppers from our Summer Statement collection – will you go for the gold in paillettes? Journey to Jardin Majorelle? The possibilities are endless!
- Top off your look + be confident – the best part about making a statement is owning it!
- Repeat. Each new day calls for a brand-new style statement!
(Image via Instagram, @emilylarainephotography)
A little birdie just reminded us that our Semi-Annual Sale ends this Sunday at 11:59pm EST! Luckily there’s still time to snatch up that standout steal you’ve been eyeing, like our statement-worthy Tiered Crystal Fringe Earrings, pictured above.
Did we forget to mention that 15+ styles are still 50-75% off the regular retail prices? Plus you’ll receive a FREE $25 reward credit (valid for 30 days) for every $100 you spend! Set sale and on to the weekend!
Have you ever had such a #candi crush that you had to, well, blog about it? Here at The Nest, we can’t stop gushing over our Casablanca Long Statement Necklace!
A staff favorite at c+i HQ, this style packs luxe layers of semi-precious turquoise, malachite, and fuchsia jade in perfect harmony with black diamond, white and sand opal glass. Clearly, our designers broke the mold when they dreamt up this Summer standout! Whether you’re sporting a white tee or a formal frock, this must-have tops off any look with just the right dose of sparkle and shine.
Scroll through our gallery above to check out our top “style it with” selections (all now 50% off at our Semi-Annual Sale!):
Metal Twist Stretch Bracelet // Metal Teardrop Linear Earrings // Metal Curved Bar Stretch Bracelet
All season long, we’ve been overwhelmed by the #Instalove shown for our Jardin Majorelle mini-collection. Luckily, it’s not too late to find your floral, just a click away in our Limited Edition shop: http://bit.ly/WB2rfj
Here at The Nest, we can’t stop chirping about the start of our Semi-Annual Sale! From now through Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm PST, more than 80 bestselling styles will be available at 50%-75% off their original retail prices! PLUS, receive a $25 future credit for every $100 spent!
No matter where you’re headed this weekend—to the beach, brunch, or beyond—we’ve got perfectly-priced pieces to pair with your plans. Spread the news! As the saying goes, the early bird gets the #candi!
Shop the interactive sale here: http://bit.ly/1jCyLZ6
Congratulations to Merchandiser and entrepreneur Jayme Ritchie, the winner of our Summer kick-off #MayPopUp Instagram contest! Read on for more about her c+i experience, the launch of her interior design business in coastal Connecticut, and her favorite getaway spots:
- Tell us about your business, Jayme Designs, and how it came to be. After graduating from design school, I worked for a high-end kitchen and bath design company. Eventually, I decided to take matters into my own hands and start my own business adventure!…There are a lot of people who have a good eye for design, but just don’t know where to start or need someone to talk to…so, I started out by offering online design services. I’ve since branched out into local in-home design services as well, but still love to just brainstorm with people. I always knew that I would one day own my own business, but I didn’t expect to do it so early or to love it so much! (Check out Jayme’s interior design blog here: www.jaymedesigns.com!)
- How did you get started with c+i? I happened across the jewelry online and just fell in love! Things can be a little slow in the interior design world, especially when you own your own business. I thought, ‘What better way to earn a little extra income and gain business/retail experience than by selling something you love!?’
- What have you learned through your experience as a Merchandiser? I’ve learned how to set true goals for myself and how to achieve them. I’ve also continued to hone my customer service skills and hear what people really want. It’s amazing to be surrounded by such a strong and supportive community. We Merchandisers are part of an amazing group of empowered women who nurture each other’s businesses rather than being competitive. The structure is just so friendly and caring. It’s truly unique and totally amazing!
- What’s your favorite c+i piece? My favorite c+i piece changes weekly. I always love a good multi-wrap bracelet and wear my Casablanca Stud Earrings almost every day! But my favorite go-to summer piece is the Coral Branch Cuff. It’s light and comfortable, but packs a huge punch of style! It’s an attention grabber for sure and it goes with everything!
- What’s your go-to Summer getaway spot? My hubby and I like to take little mini-vacations into our town in Connecticut and eat at amazing restaurants on the water. We’re big foodies and lovers of our local culture, so sitting on a patio enjoying some local oysters and a glass of wine is our favorite thing to do! When we do ‘get away,’ we love to take little trips into New York City, the mountains of New Hampshire, or Hawaii when we have the money to splurge. Of course, c+i is helping me to save up for our next big trip!
We can’t wait to see where Jayme’s two successful businesses take her – to Hawaii and beyond! For a peek at her enviable sense of style and eye for design, check out her c+i boutique: https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/jayme