All season long, we’ve been overwhelmed by the #Instalove shown for our Jardin Majorelle mini-collection. Luckily, it’s not too late to find your floral, just a click away in our Limited Edition shop: http://bit.ly/WB2rfj
Here at The Nest, we’re ring-ing in the week by decking our digits with our favorite stackable #candi! Shop our full ring repertoire + make your own personalized stackable statement: http://bit.ly/1pw1e0L
So, how do you stack up?
Coral or turq – it’s oh-so-difficult to choose between Summer’s two hautest hues! Luckily, there’s no need to draw a line in the sand…read on to discover what’s on our ultimate color crush checklist:
The best part? You can shop all items above at 50%-75% off in our Semi-Annual Sale, happening now: http://bit.ly/1nQ9n28. But, hurry—styles are selling out! So tell us, are you true-to-turq or corally-sound?
Here at The Nest, we can’t stop chirping about the start of our Semi-Annual Sale! From now through Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm PST, more than 80 bestselling styles will be available at 50%-75% off their original retail prices! PLUS, receive a $25 future credit for every $100 spent!
No matter where you’re headed this weekend—to the beach, brunch, or beyond—we’ve got perfectly-priced pieces to pair with your plans. Spread the news! As the saying goes, the early bird gets the #candi!
Shop the interactive sale here: http://bit.ly/1jCyLZ6
- Tell us about your business, Jayme Designs, and how it came to be. After graduating from design school, I worked for a high-end kitchen and bath design company. Eventually, I decided to take matters into my own hands and start my own business adventure!…There are a lot of people who have a good eye for design, but just don’t know where to start or need someone to talk to…so, I started out by offering online design services. I’ve since branched out into local in-home design services as well, but still love to just brainstorm with people. I always knew that I would one day own my own business, but I didn’t expect to do it so early or to love it so much! (Check out Jayme’s interior design blog here: www.jaymedesigns.com!)
- How did you get started with c+i? I happened across the jewelry online and just fell in love! Things can be a little slow in the interior design world, especially when you own your own business. I thought, ‘What better way to earn a little extra income and gain business/retail experience than by selling something you love!?’
- What have you learned through your experience as a Merchandiser? I’ve learned how to set true goals for myself and how to achieve them. I’ve also continued to hone my customer service skills and hear what people really want. It’s amazing to be surrounded by such a strong and supportive community. We Merchandisers are part of an amazing group of empowered women who nurture each other’s businesses rather than being competitive. The structure is just so friendly and caring. It’s truly unique and totally amazing!
- What’s your favorite c+i piece? My favorite c+i piece changes weekly. I always love a good multi-wrap bracelet and wear my Casablanca Stud Earrings almost every day! But my favorite go-to summer piece is the Coral Branch Cuff. It’s light and comfortable, but packs a huge punch of style! It’s an attention grabber for sure and it goes with everything!
- What’s your go-to Summer getaway spot? My hubby and I like to take little mini-vacations into our town in Connecticut and eat at amazing restaurants on the water. We’re big foodies and lovers of our local culture, so sitting on a patio enjoying some local oysters and a glass of wine is our favorite thing to do! When we do ‘get away,’ we love to take little trips into New York City, the mountains of New Hampshire, or Hawaii when we have the money to splurge. Of course, c+i is helping me to save up for our next big trip!
Happy Bastille Day!
This month, make your c+i jewels pop with a White Party! Ask guests to come dressed in their favorite head-to-toe white looks + follow our tips for a white-haute summertime soirée:
- Channel your inner tastemaker + whip up some sure-to-please coconut lime cupcakes!
- Invite guests to sip on refreshing vanilla martinis.
- Get crafty with a DIY paper garland, easily made with recycled newspaper or books.
- Treat your guests to an all-white candy bar buffet!
- Deck your display with festive white balloons – for a touch of whimsy, add metallic ribbon!
Here at The Nest, we’re experiencing a total Summer white out! Whether you’re headed to a ladies brunch, or a night out on the town, the perfect LWD (Little White Dress) always does the trick! Treat your all white ensemble like a blank canvas and splash on colorful #candi from our Summer Brights collection. The striking contrast will make your jewels truly pop!
Scroll through our gallery above to see how Maria styled her look, then hurry and make your white haute statement before Labor Day!
Summer’s in full swing here in #candiland, and what better way to celebrate the warm weather, and long blissful days in the city, than having some of our rockstar Merchies come to town?!
To reward Spring’s top-performing Merchandiser Jessica Joyce and Merchandise Manager Stefani Jacobsmeyer, we invited them both to our NYC HQ for an all-expenses-paid visit, including a dinner out with Founder + CEO Chantel Waterbury, a sneak peek of our upcoming collections, and an in-house photo shoot! Despite a full schedule, we had a chance to catch up with the dynamic duo about their summertime style, c+i faves, and personal mantras:
- c+i: Describe your personal style.
Jessica: My personal style is a bit of a classic, bohemian, and trendy mix!
Stefani: …Anthropologie meets J.Crew! I love a bohemian look paired with something seemingly traditional!
- c+i: How did you style our bestselling Trésors collection at your photo shoot?
Jessica: The new Fall 2014 layering necklace was so gorgeous, I wanted that to be the star of my look, and the Trésors Two-Stone Tassel Charm just finished it off perfectly!
Stefani: I took a few of my very favorite pieces and layered them within our three Trésors chains. To add a little shine, I used the removable bezel-set clear strand from the Modern Convertible Torsade Necklace! I love that so many of our pieces have such versatility!
- c+i: What’s your favorite piece from the Moroccan Summer Collection?
Jessica: My favorite piece…has to be the Tangier Convertible Statement Necklace. It is such a show-stopper, and can be worn with a classic tee or a tribal maxi dress!
Stefani: The Sunlit Sahara collection is my fave! I couldn’t pick just one piece, but I guess if I had to it would be the Statement Ring. I love to wear it with the Golden Honeycomb Ring – they pair perfectly together!
- c+i: What’s your personal mantra or favorite quote?
Jessica: It changes, but right now it’s, 'In the world through which I travel I am endlessly creating myself.’
Stefani: ’Do what you love and love what you do.’ You will never find success any other way. I found that with Chloe + Isabel. I have it all and I am so proud to be a part of this brand!
We can’t wait to welcome our next contest winners to the city that never sleeps! Stay tuned for more exclusive Q+A’s with the superstar members of our #candifamily.
Happy 4th of July! xo, c+i