This Fall, enchanting eyes are a must, + Manna Kadar Cosmetics' pretty palette from #Birchbox is just the fix to keep them looking mauve-lous all season long! And much like the Beau Monde must-haves of our Botanica collection, this versatile beauty buy perfectly pulls together any look like a pro, no matter the occasion! With these wear-anywhere style essentials in your corner, it’s oh-so-easy to get the effect you’re after:
Beau Monde Collar Necklace
Beau Monde Drop Earrings
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Eye Palette in Glamazon
Plus, don’t miss out on our exclusive #candifamily offer! Today’s the last day to receive 100 extra Birchbox Points (worth $10 in the Birchbox Shop!) with the purchase of a subscription. Simply enter promo code BBPLUS100 at checkout: http://birch.ly/1rY5g4q
Happy National Coffee Day! xo, c+i
Fall has officially arrived here at The Nest, and to celebrate, we invited Summer’s top two Merchies to c+i HQ for a little taste of autumn in the Big Apple!
Merchandiser Ericka Hostler + Merchandise Manager Gina Lukas of #TeamNorthwest enjoyed an all-expenses-paid visit to NYC, including dinner on the town with Founder + CEO Chantel Waterbury, a custom blow-out at Drybar, and an in-house photoshoot! We caught up with the dynamic duo about their NYC adventure, c+i Fall faves, and what inspires them most:
- c+i: How’d you feel when you heard that your performance had earned you a trip to c+i headquarters?
Gina: Overwhelmed with emotion. You work so hard towards a goal + when you achieve it, you are just blown away!
Ericka: I was hired by c+i the month before the incentive started, so I felt very accomplished that I had already reached such a level of success with the company.
- c+i: What was the highlight of your NYC trip?
Gina: Dinner with founder + CEO Chantel, Ericka, + baby Coco! I love that I was part of a successful entrepreneur trio…that shut a down a restaurant engrossed in conversation about female empowerment, the future of c+i, inspiration, goals, baby names…+ so much more.
Ericka: Getting to meet my Merchandise Manager Gina Lukas…Also, meeting all the lovely people at the corporate office helped me realize that I am a part of something bigger – this is an amazing company!
- c+i: What’s your favorite part about being a c+i Merchandiser?
Gina: The Merchandiser community! The beautiful jewelry is just a bonus. The friendships + inspirational stories that happen through the Merchandiser experience are life-changing.
Ericka: Getting to be social + building genuine relationships with people, while looking fabulous!
- c+i: What inspires you?
Gina: I do all that I do for my family – giving my boys the best family life is what drives me. I want to be a part of their everyday + c+i affords me that. Plus, I truly love the entrepreneurial spirit + am blessed that I can nurture that part of myself with my sisters from c+i.
Ericka: My daughter Coco inspires me! In her 11 months of life, she has touched more lives + conquered more things that I thought possible. She inspires me not to limit myself!
- c+i: What advice do you have for entrepreneurial women thinking about launching their own businesses?
Gina: Don’t overthink it! Keep it simple. Be positive! Think + surround yourself ONLY with positivity – it’s the secret sauce.
Ericka: This is your business + you are the only one in control. Work hard + you will see the reward.
- c+i: What’s your favorite piece from our Fall 2014 collection, Botanica?
Gina: I’m usually drawn to ring stacks, but this time my favorite piece is the Beau Monde Long Pendant Necklace.
Ericka: The Bouquet Rouge Stackable Rings! They are simple, gorgeous, + a great price!
Who will be the next winners to take NYC by storm? Stay tuned for more exclusive Q+A’s with our #candifamily superstars!
To celebrate our new Birthstones by c+i collection (+ in-office birthdays!), we’re sitting down for monthly Q+A sessions with members of our HQ #candifamily! To kick off the festivities, we chatted with our Community Engagement Manager + September birthday girl, Mallorie Corcoran.
- When is your birthday? September 19 (that’s today!)
- How long have you been with the company? Two and a half years
- What is your favorite part about working at c+i? The c+i Merchandiser community! Witnessing our incredible group of fearless entrepreneurs inspire + empower each other on a daily basis is a beautiful thing!
- What do you love most about your birthstone, sapphire? It represents loyalty! Being loyal to my friends, family, + career has always been important to me! Not to mention, sapphire is also the perfect go-to for day or night styling — perfect for the fashionista in me!
Searching for that go-to tote to carry you through Fall (+ beyond!)? Look no further! We’ve teamed up with our friends at Dagne Dover to bring you a get-one-give-one sweepstakes that celebrates the foundation of both of our brands – friendship and female empowerment. Ten lucky winners will receive two everyday totes (one for you and one for a friend!), plus the c+i Merchandisers who referred those ten winners will each win a $265 Dagne Dover gift card!
Enter by October 15th on our exclusive sweepstakes page, hosted by Dagne Dover on Facebook: http://bit.ly/1q8vZMz
Who says the sidewalk can’t be a runway? With New York Fashion Week winding down, we’re paying homage to those fashionistas not found grazing the catwalks of top designers!
Although there’s no shortage of excitement inside Lincoln Center, #NYFW has become as much about what’s unfolding just outside! To wrap it up, we’re bringing you our favorite seen-on-the-street looks:
- Fashion influencer Amber Venz Box embracing the Fall menswear trend in tailored gray suiting
- Our very own in-house trendsetter Mallorie Corcoran looking casual-chic in cut-off denim, red pumps, + a touch of sparkle from our Bouquet Rouge Long Pendant Necklace
- NYC fashion blogger + stylist Joy Adaézé’s true blue denim style statement
- c+i fashion director Jordan topping off her trés bien jeans + tee with our Color Code Plum Three-Row Necklace
And with that, it’s time to say au revoir, Fashion Week!