The 12 days of c+i are here! We’ll be marking down three specially selected styles each day.
Day 1 starts with our favorite baroque beauties from Fall’s Mémoires de Paris collection – including two stunning, rococo- and Parisian-inspired necklaces and a conversation-starting pair of clip-on statement earrings. Here’s the breakdown:
- Le Rococo Clip-on Earrings were $58, now $34! These blue crystal stunners are the perfect gift for friends with non-pierced ears or those who prefer not to wear larger-profile post earrings. Beautiful on blondes, brunettes, and redheads!
- Le Rococo Statement Collar Necklace was $148, now $87! This gorgeous statement necklace features large and sparkly gems in tones of emerald and blue. A great piece to upgrade a basic white button-down, navy blazer, or a classic LBD.
- Le Rococo Florence Necklace was $68, now $40! This petite collar necklace was inspired by the metalwork on the gates at Versailles. Merchandiser Kristiana Tom had the honor of naming this piece, and did so in memory of her grandmother, Florence.
All three styles can be found here: http://bit.ly/18EwfXD!
Check back to our site’s “DAILY DEALS” collection each day throughout the 12 days of c+i for the three “get the look” markdown sets, sure to make perfect gifts this season!
We’re kicking off an awesome Instagram contest with our fave beauty mavens at Julep!
Deck your digits and show us your best manicure and jewelry combo for a chance to win an over-the-top amazing swag bag (+$200 value)!
Here’s how to win:
1. Follow @chloeandisabel + @julepmaven on Instagram
2. Snap a photo of your best manicure + jewelry combo
3. Post with hashtag #deckyourdigits
We’ll be selecting one winner a day for the next 7 days! There’s no limit to the number of entries you can submit, so #deckyourdigits and start Instagramming!
It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year, and there’s no better way to get into the holiday spirit than with a playlist of our favorite seasonal tunes!
Press play on our Home for the Holidays mix, and settle in for a comfy, cozy night at home by the fire, or a relaxed c+i pop-up shop with your closest friends.
Wishing you the happiest of holidays!
We’re on Fall trend watch here at c+i HQ, and we’re seeing one of our all-time favorites everywhere we look, from the runway, to the mean streets of NYC, to the apple picking farms of the Hudson Valley.
Plaid. Is. Back.
Highlight the colors and textures of your favorite stripey shirt, skirt, or suit with the mixed-media collage-work of our bestselling La Belle Rose mini-collection. Top it off with a pair of retro sunnies, and head out into the crisp autumn air!
How are you making your plaids pop this season?
Are you as excited about the arrival of Autumn as we are?
Eager to refresh your accessory wardrobe for your new daily uniform of chunky sweaters, skinny jeans, and riding boots?
Shop our Merchandiser Fall faves today:
- The 3-in-1 Le Rococo Stackable Rings on Cari’s boutique.
- The oh-so-chic Sunset on the Seine Collar Necklace on Nicole’s boutique.
- The layered-to-perfection Jardins du Trocadero Two-Row Necklace on Jeanine’s boutique.
- The feminine + edgy Deco Cascade Petite Collar Necklace on Michelle’s boutique.
Our latest Merchandiser Diaries entry focuses on a standout Merchandiser from our campus program. Melissa Toback brings her of-the-moment personal style and her love of Chloe + Isabel to Tulane, set in beautiful La Nouvelle-Orléans, Louisiana.
French-influence is on full display wherever you look in New Orleans, making it the perfect U.S. counterpart to our favorite city in France: Paris. Read on for more about Melissa’s on-campus style, the key to her success as a Merchandiser, and which gorgeous celebrities she associates with “Chloe” and “Isabel”.
Always + forever, Paris.
Join a real life Chloe + Isabel pair on an autumn trip to the City of Light via our latest lookbook, Mémoires de Paris.
A little “inside the design studio” fun fact for this Wednesday afternoon! These vintage-inspired c+i favorites feature handset crystals in a romantic, bridal-perfect color palette. Perfect dressed-down with jeans and a white tee, or dressed-up with a wedding-season cocktail dress.
Grab your pair today! How will you be styling these earrings for Fall?