52 posts tagged jewelry
Social media-savvy Merchandiser Lauryn Sanford knows a thing or two about being prepared—she’s always got a purse full of beauty essentials and knows Coco Chanel’s style rules by heart. Read on to get pop-up shop tips from this Chloe + Isabel top seller, and find out why we might run into her on a Parisian rue someday.
A recent feature in Paris Vogue inspired a maritime aesthetic that helped tie together our Summer 2013 Retro Riviera collection. Naturally, we found sea-appropriate must-haves that will help carry us through the summer, whether or not we make it beyond the shores!
With one Coachella weekend down and one more to go, we’re still excited about this year’s most anticipated music festival, hosted in Palm Springs, California. Of course, it’s not Coachella without all of the chic festival fashion. This year, bright punchy colors, crop tops, and high-waisted shorts made a splash but festival goers stepped it up this year with layering on the bling.
Blogger Good Bad and Fab, named by Lucky Magazine as one of the LA style blogs to bookmark right now, rocked a few of our pieces, namely our Sculpted Feather Drop Earrings and our Mixed Metal Multi Strand Toggle Bracelet, with her super chic Coachella wardrobe.
Good Bad and Fab aka Jenny told us,”I picked out versatile and easy to layer items to take me straight from brunch to pool party to the festival. Festival weather is erratic so I was always either stripping down or layering up. Key pieces include light jackets, denim shorts, sheer lace blouses, and crop tops!”
Sometimes it’s easy to go overboard with stacking on the arm swag—especially for the typical c+i Merchandiser who happens to have a huge assortment to choose from. But as we’ve leaned from the our in-house fashionistas, all it takes is a few pieces to help complete the look. Here are four of our favorite ways to embrace the simplified arm party style:
(clockwise from top left)
1. Claudia mixes + matches colorful spring bracelets with a glam wrap bracelet for an eclectic, fun look that’s perfect for day or night. Shop her boutique for her bracelet picks!
2. Katie creates her own style by mixing in leather with the sparkles and creates a unique but subtle canvas for her cobalt blue nails. Shop her boutique for her bracelet picks!
5. Brittany knows a few silver bracelets can go a long way—-and she makes the look more casual and fun when she pairs them with colorful hair ties that double up as bracelets. Shop her boutique for her bracelet picks!
When Spring/Summer 2013 ready-to-wear styles hit the runways last fall, we saw a “honeycomb“-inspired pattern echo in some of the most talked about collections. Brands like Alexander McQueen (Image 3 and 7), Stella McCartney (Image 4 and 6), and Valentino (Image 5) emphasized the honeycomb hexagonal shapes as pattern cutouts. Our Honeycomb pieces such as the Honeycomb Statement Cuff and Honeycomb Statement Necklace. We really mean it when we say this look is the bees knees!
Simple goes a long way, especially if you think outside of the jewelry box. Our fashionista Merchandisers show us different ways to wear our sterling silver sweethearts:
1. Balance a statement bracelet with a simple necklace. Sometimes, less is more. Shop Brandon’s boutique for the Forget-Me-Knot pendant and the Multi-Row Snake Chain Bracelet.
2. Want to layer on necklaces but afraid of getting yourself caught in a tangled mess? Pair two sophisticated minimalist pendants for a sweet layered style. Shop Mallorie’s boutique to mix-and-match your silver pendants.
3. How do you wear a necklace with a collared shirt? By tucking it under the collar! See how @nardinesz wears other c+i pieces on her Instagram.
4. Go unconventional but stay chic by wrapping your necklace around your wrist to add on the extra arm swag for your arm party. Shop Brandon’s boutique for more arm party faves.
(Image by A Beautiful Mess)
If you don’t already know, we are suckers for sparkles and that means glitter too. We love A Beautiful Mess’s DIY bedazzled jewelry dish, a cute bedside accompaniment that helps to add a little bit of sass to your bedroom. Click on to find out how to do this yourself at home.
Marie Antoinette famously said that “dreams weigh nothing.” We agree- you can even wear dreams them around your neck. Introducing our dreamiest jewels from the Duchess collection. Click to be wooed.
Photographed by the fantastic Lydia Hudgens.
February is almost here and our hearts’ aflutter because we’re about to enter the season of “love,” which is getting us thinking about ALL the things we love. Here at c+i, we are celebrating “this little love of mine“—a week of celebrating all the little things that we appreciate. Because as much as V-Day is about romance and Cupid and love songs (though we love all these VERY MUCH as well), it’s also a day of discovering love in all facets of life.
A simple tee or sweater goes a long way when you mix it up with bright bee-stung red lips and accessorize with a sparkly-something. Chloe + Isabel Merchandisers Alex Goff and Kendra Pinca show us how they take an outfit from plain Jane to head-turner in just two easy steps. Step 1. Pick a glam statement piece. Step 2. Put on some red lipstick. Now you’re ready to dazzle.
Alex is wearing: Crème brûlée Stacked Stones Necklace ($38), Revlon in Wild Orchid
Kendra is wearing: Retro Glam Crystal Necklace ($58), Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Couture